Accommodation settings covers options such as surcharges, discounts, fill-ins, arrival times and more.
Navigate to System > Setup > Settings
1: The accommodation surcharges option allows you to charge an extra percentage, on top of the already applied pricing if the guest only books for a single night.
2: A ‘fill-in’ is when only a single night is available to book, but the minimum number of nights that may be booked (set in Accommodation > Calendar), is greater than one. You may allow fill-in booking here.
If you have applied a single night surcharge in ‘Accommodation Surcharges’, you may wish for guests to receive the single night surcharge even if it is a fill-in booking. If this is the case, enable ‘fill-in’ surcharges.
3: There are two options for accommodation discounts:
– You may choose to apply a discount (%) when a guest makes a booking for a specified number of nights. To do this, enter the number of nights that the guest must book for, and the discount to apply.
– You may choose to apply a discount (%) when a guest books more than one room. If you wish to do this, enter the percentage discount in the ‘Group Discount’ field.
4: Here you may set:
– Arrival time: The arrival time for the guests, in the format specified.
– Days displayed on calendar: The number of days shown on your calendar in Main Menu > Accommodation > Calendar.
– Maximum booking days: The maximum number of days that any guest may book for.
To finalise your changes. click ‘Save’