This menu allows you to automatically send emails to guests with reminders or followups.
Navigate to System > Setup > Settings
The value filled into the fields indicates the number of days before(reminders) or after(follow-ups).
You have 4 options for reminder emails:
– Payment reminder: Is used to remind guests who have not yet paid in full.
– Balance due: Is used to remind guests that their balance is now due.
– Booking reminder: Is used to remind guests that they have placed a booking.
– SMS Reminder: An SMS is automatically sent reminding them that they have placed a booking. Your business will be billed if you choose to use of this service.
There are 2 options for follow up emails:
– Follow Up: Is used to send an email after the booking date of the guest.
– Abandoned Cart: Is used to send an email to a guest who has entered their details and added items to the cart, but has not proceeded with payment.
Select a Template
Select a template from the drop-down menu for each email. If you wish to create a template please see Letter Templates