This menu allows you to automatically send emails to guests with reminders or followups.
Navigate to System > Setup > Settings
The value filled into the fields indicates the number of days before (reminders) or after (follow-ups).
You have 4 options for reminder emails:
- Payment Reminder – Used to remind guests who have not yet paid in full.
- Balance Due – Used to remind guests that their balance is now due.
- Booking Reminder – Is used to remind guests that they have placed a booking.
- SMS Reminder – An SMS is automatically sent reminding them that they have placed a booking. Your business will be billed if you choose to use of this service.
There are 2 options for follow up emails:
- Follow Up – Used to send an email after the booking date of the guest.
- Abandoned Cart – Used to send an email to a guest who has entered their details and added items to the cart, but has not proceeded with payment.
Select a Template
Select a template from the drop-down menu for each email. If you wish to create a template please see Letter Templates.